Sunday, January 1, 2017

Looking back...

from Lexi Eddings...

2016 was a very good year for me. Here are a few of the highlights:


  1. My DH & I celebrated 40 years of happy marriage together. He was the best decision I ever made.
  2. We splurged on a fabulous 30 day cruise to the South Pacific. (In case you missed it, you can join me aboard the Holland America Westerdam at Looking for Bali Hai, my travel blog for that trip!)
  3. One of our daughters got married. We're so glad she's found someone to love and to share her life.
  4. I received an excellent report at Mayo Clinic. All my lung function tests showed that the NSIP is either stable or slightly improved. Since this fibrotic lung disease is progressive, stable is a big win! 
  5. My novel,  The Coldwater Warm Hearts Club, came out in May. Publisher's Weekly said it had "heart-tugging scenes, stellar characters, and small town charisma!" That was great to hear, but I've really been thrilled by the response from readers to my fictional world. 
  6. My publisher, Kensington, offered me another contract, so there will be more Coldwater books coming out in the years to come!
  7. My family is all happy & employed (Thank you, God!) I'm blessed to live in the same town as my parents, who are both in excellent health. We love our church, singing in the community choir and visiting with friends. Life is good.
I hope your 2016 was as happy as mine & wish you all good things in the coming year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment